Stan Bishop ’65, was previously Vice President of Sales for E&J Gallo Winery, and has been an advisor to the planning of The Ultimate Sonoma Wine Country Experience. Sandi Lucchesi, founder and principal of A Sense of Wine is our dedicated trip planner, and aommelier throughout the trip. Sandi has worked in education and marketing in the wine industry for more than 18 years. She has studied in major wine regions of the world, including France, Italy, Australia, and New Zealand. In addition, Sandi holds certifications from the Court of Master Sommeliers and the Society of Wine Educators. Their combined experience and deep knowledge of Sonoma wine country has been brought together to create Wagner College’s The Ultimate Sonoma Wine Country Experience. Sign up online or print a document highlighting the trip. Registration deadline is Monday, January 28, 2013.
Trip highlights include:
- 5 days/4 nights (March 1-5)
- 8 wineries
- 10 meals included
- Accommodations at the Hotel Healdsburg
- Limited to 24 travelers
- Exclusive access to wineries not available to the public
- Designated group airport shuttle to/from SFO
- Transportation to wineries
- Certified sommelier, and professional wine judge as our tour guide and trip planner
- $1950/person; $695 single supplement (airfare and gratuities not included)
Website to the various wineries planned for this trip can be found on the right side of this page.