Women’s Professional Network
The Wagner College Women’s Professional Network is a first class organization that empowers Wagner’s female community across all professional disciplines, at every stage of their career – from senior executives and young professionals to entrepreneurs and current students – to achieve and realize their career goals. The organization accomplishes this by drawing on the extensive and diverse experience of Wagner’s many accomplished alumni as well as Wagner’s talented female student body, providing everyone the tools and resources to become leaders and role models in the work place.
- Founded in 2014
- Members: 190+ Women (112 Alumni & 80 Students)
- Executive Committee Members: 20
- Advisory Council Members: 11
How to Get Involved
Lunch and Learns are mid-day meetings held over lunch (typically from 12-2 pm) between you and 10-15 WPN students. When hosting a Lunch & Learn, sharing your personal career story and insights on career paths within your industry, is instrumental to the students development and WPN experience.
We hold 8 Lunch and Learns per fiscal year, resulting in dozens of internships and full-time positions across industries such as Financial Services, PR, Marketing and Sales, Real Estate, Entertainment (Companies including Morgan Stanley, NBC Universal, MSG Networks, etc).
- Aurora Brennan ’13- Horizon Media
- Lisa Bennett ’85- JP Morgan Chase
- Carolina Silva ’16 –Morgan Stanley
- Stephanie Jiannetto-Alesi ’96, Tanvi Joshi ’02 – CitiGroup
- Megan Fritz ’17– NBC Universal
- Linda DeCorato Perrotta ’76, Jennifer Lobaito ’99- DeCorato Cohen Sheehan & Federico LLP
- Stephanie Buscema Castellano ’11– MSG Networks
We hold annual events throughout the year:
- 2 semi-annual breakfast a year (Fall and Spring)
- WPN Social Networking (Fall)
- Year-End Reception (Spring-invite only)
You also have access to other networking events, such as Career Conversations.
Interested in becoming an Alumnae member? Fill out this form.
If you are an alumnae and would like to inquire more information or host a WPN event, please contact Kristin Lenihan, Alumni Special Projects Coordinator, at 718-420-4164 or email@example.com.
If you are a student and are interested in joining the WPN, please contact Tara Chiari, Assistant Director of Career Services, at 718-390-3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.