Women’s Professional Network
The Wagner College Women’s Professional Network is a first class organization that empowers Wagner’s female community across all professional disciplines, at every stage of their career – from senior executives and young professionals to entrepreneurs and current students – to achieve and realize their career goals. The organization accomplishes this by drawing on the extensive and diverse experience of Wagner’s many accomplished alumni as well as Wagner’s talented female student body, providing everyone the tools and resources to become leaders and role models in the work place.
- Founded in 2014
- Members: 190+ Women (112 Alumni & 80 Students)
- Executive Committee Members: 20
- Advisory Council Members: 11
How to Get Involved
Lunch and Learns are mid-day meetings held over lunch (typically from 12-2 pm) between you and 10-15 WPN students. When hosting a Lunch & Learn, sharing your personal career story and insights on career paths within your industry, is instrumental to the students development and WPN experience. I
We hold 8 Lunch and Learns per fiscal year, resulting in dozens of internships and full-time positions across industries such as Financial Services, PR, Marketing and Sales, Real Estate, Entertainment (Companies including Merrill Lynch, AMBC, Fox, etc).
- Stephanie Jiannetto-Alesi ’96 – Citi Bank
- Carolina Silva ’16, Laura Andrews ’06, Lucy Wagner ’07, Catherine Grasso ’12 – Merrill Lynch
- Kate Rados ’97 – Penguin Random House
- Carla Giorgio ’07 – Integrated Media
- Cynthia DiBartolo ’84 – Tigress Financial
- Christina Brunetti ’14, Breanna Byrne ’14, Alex Matulonis ’08 – ABC Disney
- Elizabeth Dye Cabrera ’03 – Johnson & Johnson
- Catherine Scavelli ’13 – Billboard Media
We hold annual events throughout the year:
- 2 semi-annual breakfast a year (Fall and Spring)
- WPN Social Networking (Fall)
- Year-End Reception (Spring-invite only)
You also have access to other networking events, such as Career Conversations.