Our small and personalized graduate programs specialize in providing a challenging yet supportive environment. Our programs have an outstanding reputation in the tri-state area, and our faculty mentors and extensive alumni network help our graduates meet their career goals. This is the Wagner difference:
- A highly personalized approach to education, with small classes and supportive faculty.
- Faculty who have deep industry experience and are dedicated to helping you achieve your unique goals.
- Access to corporations and business leaders from many different fields while you live and learn in one of the world’s great financial centers, New York City.
- Award-winning Capstone Simulation (Capsim) — the only such program in NYC.
- Flexible program – all classes are in the evening.
- Can be completed in 12, 18, or 24 months.
- All classes have 7-10 hours of experiential, project-based, learning.
Wagner is nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs and is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
- Traditional MBA