Follow the links below for the relevant official advisement forms.
Completed forms should be submitted to the Center for Academic and Career Engagement.
Mail or Fax CACE, Wagner College, One Campus Road, Staten Island, NY 10301 Fax: 420-4012
The following forms are available from the Registrar’s website.
General Education Requirements for Undergraduates:
- Major Checksheets- intended as a general guide for undergraduates. Students must discuss major requirements with an advisor (Spring 2018 and prior).
Return to Department or Office:
- Declaration/Change of Major, Double Major and Concentration
- Declaration/Change of Dual Major in Education
- Declaration/Change of Minor
- Declaration/Change of Minor in Education
- Pre-Approval of Transfer Credit / Study Abroad Form
Return to the Registrar
Completed forms should be submitted to the Registrar’s office.
Mail or Fax Wagner College, Registrar’s Office, One Campus Road, Staten Island, NY 10301 Fax: 718-390-3344
- Change of Address/Name (for current students)
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Interdisciplinary Studies Major Form
- Online Enrollment Verification Request (for current students)
- Transcript Request Form
- Tutorial Application
- Application for Graduation, Undergraduates
- Application for Graduation, Graduate students
Independent Study Application
- Independent Study Application for Graduates
- Independent Study Application for Undergraduates
Withdrawal from a Course (deadline posted in the Academic Calendar each semester)
- Forms are available in the Registrar’s Office and must be signed by your academic advisor and a CACE staff member prior to the withdrawal deadline.
Are you having any difficulty downloading these files? Not certain how to complete them? Contact us: send an email to email@example.com, or call (718) 390-3181 — or you can just stop in.