Nimbus is Wagner College’s literary magazine. It is published twice a year, at the end of the fall and spring semesters. This student-run publication solicits literary and artistic works from students, professors, and faculty. Submitted works are considered by the Nimbus staff for inclusion in the magazine (due to the volume of submissions received, not all works can be included). Each issue of Nimbus is professionally printed and freely distributed to the Wagner community.
Nimbus accepts poetry, short stories, drawings, photography, personal reflections, short plays, paintings, and other creative works. Submissions and questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived editions of Nimbus are accessible here (in progress).
The Nimbus office is located on the second floor of the Kairos House. Meetings are held on Wednesday nights at 9:15.
Anyone wishing to join Nimbus may contact any member of the editorial staff. In addition to the editors, Nimbus has a general staff who works on social media, copyediting, judging, design assistance, advertising, and more.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. on the date of the deadline.
- Although submitting multiple works is encouraged, we will only accept up to 10 images or 10 pages worth of written material per individual for each issue.
- Any requests for anonymity are guaranteed to be honored.
- Although we primarily publish works from current Wagner students, we accept work from faculty and alumni as well.
- All material is uncensored, but obscene works are not included.
- All submissions are judged anonymously by the Nimbus staff for inclusion.
- Accepted submissions may be lightly edited by the staff before publication.
- Tom Scarcella, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kellie Gainey, Design Editor email@example.com
- Abby Creem, Managing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Bligh, Managing Editor email@example.com
- Alex Pagano, Assistant Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Andrew Needle, Faculty Advisor email@example.com
Find us on the web!