Hours of Operation: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday- Friday
- USPS Mail is sorted daily and delivered to campus offices with a pick up done daily by 11am
- Student mail is delivered to mail boxes daily
- UPS deliveries arrive at the campus 10:30 am daily
- Fed Ex, DHL, and other vendors arrive throughout the day
- ***No Weekend Deliveries***
- Students will receive an email to their Wagner email address when packages arrive. Packages can be picked up on business days by 4:30 pm
- Please check email for special closing announcements! (Holidays, weather)
- USPS mail must be received in the Postal Center by 2:00pm in order to be sent out same day.
- All UPS courier items must be received by the Postal Center no later than 2:30pm in order to be sent out same day.
- Federal Express overnight letters can be dropped in the drop box behind Reynolds House.
- Personal mail for faculty and administration will only be handled after 3:00 pm.
- We only accept cash transactions.
- All student’s are given a mail box number which can be found on their mywagner account. Combinations are given out during orientation.
- Packages can be mailed to the mail room addressed to the student’s name, and “incoming student.”
- *** We ask that no packages be mailed before August 1st.***
- Any questions should be directed to email@example.com