The following fraternities are recognized by Wagner College:
- Delta Nu (local organization)
- Kappa Sigma Alpha (local co-ed organization)
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Theta Chi
Becoming a new member of a fraternity/sorority at Wagner College is governed by the rules established and administered through the College. The following regulations govern eligibility for both men and women:
- Student must be currently enrolled and have completed a minimum of 4 units at Wagner College.
- Student must have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Student must be a full‑time Wagner College student.
Please note First semester students are not eligible to become new members of a fraternity or sorority.
For more information on fraternity life, visit Fraternity Info.