Letterhead and Stationery
Stationery is typically customized with the tier II departmental logo. Generic designs using the primary logo are also available. The Office of the President uses specialized stationery that includes the official seal. Official stationery should be ordered through the Office of Communications and Marketing and paid for through your department’s budget.
Business cards for faculty, staff, and administration should also be ordered through the Office of Communications and Marketing.
- Customizable sections of the letterhead:
- Department or office title
- Phone number
- Fax number
- wagner.edu URL
- Footer items should be separated by vertical gold bars (|).
- Letterhead is available printed on paper, in a Word document, or as a PDF.
- When sending a document electronically, it should be converted to a PDF before sending. This will preserve formatting and prevent unauthorized use by third parties.
- The Office of the President uses a specialized letterhead design that incorporates the Wagner College seal.
Additional stationery designs, including #9 and #10 envelopes, note cards, and notepads, are available upon request.