The Office of Communications and Marketing creates new exterior signage to be consistent with the visual identity. Office door and desk sign styles may vary by department and building.
4" x 6" Office door signs should be ordered through Campus Operations, who will install the sign holder. The Office of Communications and Marketing will provide the customized sign insert.
Office door sign
- Name, title, and office or department are customized.
- The 4" x 6" door sign design is printed on regular paper and inserted into a clear acrylic sign holder.
- Plastic Door signs should be ordered through Campus Operations.
It may take up to two weeks to receive a digital proof of the door sign insert. Once it is approved, the sign will be printed by Central Services and delivered via inter-office mail.
(If the Google form to request signage does not display below, please login to your wagner.edu email account first. You cannot access the form without a valid wagner.edu email address)
Other interior and exterior signs may vary in design based on size and placement. New signage should follow the general guidelines below.
General guidelines for signage
- Colors: Wagner green on white
- Typography: Use primary typefaces; typically: Bauer Bodoni
- Use the leaf motif and divider as space allows
- Include the primary logo on external signage, as space allows.