Tier II Logos
Tier II logos identify individual units within Wagner as extensions of the primary identity. Most of tier II logos are in the format of the departmental logo, while the named schools at Wagner are permitted special lockups to highlight their named status.
Departmental logo format
All departments and other entities at Wagner should use a lockup format known as the departmental logo when there is a need to identify their individual unit. The named schools may use their special lockups (see below) or this format, depending on the application and context. The Office of Communications and Marketing provides files for departmental logos upon request.
- The title below the line is formatted in small caps.
- Formal nomenclature should be used, e.g., ‘Office of Business and Finance’, rather than ‘Business Office’.
- These marks should be reproduced from the appropriate artwork files. Do not recreate them by typesetting.
- Colors: Where possible, a two-color version (Wagner green and gold, or Wagner gold and white) is preferred. Additional approved colors are one-color Wagner green, Wagner gold, black, and white.
- Most units should use the one- or two-line format. For certain offices, an extra-long one-line format is allowed.
- Online use: The departmental logo format should not be used online. Set the name of your unit in live type in the body of the page, rather than embedding it as an image.
- Apparel: The departmental logo may not reproduce well on apparel (e.g., as embroidery in a left chest placement). For more information, see the Apparel and Merchandise page.
The named schools at Wagner may use special lockups of their names with the primary logo to highlight their named status. These marks should be reproduced from the appropriate artwork files. Do not recreate them by typesetting.