Our public campus calendar pulls events from our internal scheduling system. If your event is open to the wider campus community or the general public, follow these steps:
1. Log into schedule.wagner.edu with your all-access username and password.
2. Select admin/staff/faculty or registered student organization. 3. Check off "publish on wagner.edu" and fill out the category and organizer that applies to your event. The Event Details and Meeting Name, pointed by the red arrows, will be displayed on the campus calendar, as well as the date and time. It is important that the "event details" field is written to advertise your event (in other words, check your spelling and give sufficient details to entice someone to come!).
4. Finish the rest of form as normal.
5. Once your event is approved, it will appear on the main campus calendar, as well as other Wagner sites if they have set up a calendar feed:
- If you need to schedule set-up and tear-down time, create a separate meeting for each time slot. Otherwise, people may think the event begins at the time you are setting up.
- If you need to make an edit, faculty/staff/admin must email Caitlin Miller with the changes, and students must email Maggie Cross.
- If your event is off campus or the space does not appear in the system, check off the "Requires Room" check box to the right side of the page. Be sure, then, to include the event location and directions in the event details.
- If an event is unpublished or deleted from the scheduler, it will appear with a strikethrough on the public calendar.
- If you have a higher level of access to the scheduler, you may have to create the event, then go back and edit it in order to add the web advertising information.