For information on HR announcements, notices, and policies, please visit: Human Resources COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Classes are being conducted online for Summer 2020. Face- to-face instruction will not resume for the semester.
- Here is a technology resource guide for our faculty. Faculty should be mindful that not all students will have ready access to quality internet connections; accordingly, they should make advance sessions material available as soon as possible and be prepared to accommodate students using Webex over the telephone.
- Use the chat box on the library website (scroll down to "Need help? Ask a librarian!")
- Text your question to 347-765-1117
- Email email@example.com
For further information on remotely accessing Horrmann Library services, visit the online guide on the library website.
- All college events are cancelled for Summer 2020, including club meetings, student organization events, sports competitions, tournaments and practices.
- We encourage student organizations, staff and faculty to conduct the gatherings virtually (FaceTime, Google Hangouts, over the phone, etc.)
- Consult our return-to-work policy for employees returning from a country designated as a "Level 2" hazard and above by the CDC.
- Members of the Wagner community are discouraged from traveling internationally, which may require you to self-quarantine. If you are traveling, please fill out the Wagner Travel Registry.
Health and safety
- Access to the Wagner College campus is very tightly restricted. To enter campus, faculty members must complete this Campus Access Request Form.
- Currently, areas of the Wagner College campus that have been visited during the day are cleaned and disinfected nightly. Also, additional hand sanitizer locations have been installed throughout campus; they are checked regularly to ensure sufficient sanitizer is available. Custodial staff also ensure that soap is available in soap dispensers in bathrooms. Additional signage has been installed throughout campus to remind the Wagner community of the importance of hand hygiene.
- Based on CDC guidance, Wagner College has developed specific protocols in the event that a Wagner community member contracts COVID-19 or has exposure to another student or person who has contracted the virus.
- For details on how to access college services, please visit the Campus Services Access page on our website.
How to reports Bias Incidents and/or Hate Crimes
- Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org, 718.390.3187
- Public Safety -email@example.com, 718.390.3148
Off Campus - New York
- New York Attorney General's Office, 800-771-7755, Civil.Rights@ag.ny.gov
- NYC Hate Crimes Task Force, 888-440-HATE, Hctf@nypd.org
Nick Richardson, Associate Provost