All classes are being conducted online for Summer 2020. Face-to-face instruction will not resume.
- Use the chat box on the library website (scroll down to "Need help? Ask a librarian!")
- Text your question to 347-765-1117
- Email email@example.com
For further information on remotely accessing Horrmann Library services, visit the online guide on the library website.
Residence halls closed
- Tuesday, May 5th: Item removal update - see FAQs
- All residence halls are closed.
- Wagner will prorate an adjustment for students' room and board charges for this semester. We will need some time to calculate this adjustment, however, because each student's situation (i.e. loans, financial aid, grants, etc.) is unique.
- Read the complete email about closing our residence halls on our website.
- All college events are cancelled for the rest of the Spring 2020 semester, including club meetings, student organization events, sports competitions, tournaments and practices.
- We encourage student organizations, staff and faculty to conduct the gatherings virtually (FaceTime, Google Hangouts, over the phone, etc.)
- For details on how to access college services, please visit the Campus Services Access page on our website.
How to Report Bias Incidents and/or Hate Crimes
- Dean's Office - firstname.lastname@example.org, 718.390.3423
- Public Safety -email@example.com, 718.390.3148
We also encourage those who have been impacted by such incidents to take advantage of our services in Health and Wellness - (718) 390-3158, firstname.lastname@example.org
Off Campus - New York
- New York Attorney General's Office, 800-771-7755, Civil.Rights@ag.ny.gov
- NYC Hate Crimes Task Force, 888-440-HATE, Hctf@nypd.org
Ange Concepcion, Assistant Dean of Campus Life