Have you started panicking that summer is coming to a close? Not ready for your favorite season to end? Is reading this making you even more anxious? Don't worry, you're not alone.
This summer has clearly been the best summer of my life. From interning in Ireland to backpacking Europe, I really felt like I lived this summer. Now summer is ending and I'm lost. With only a week left before classes start, it's time to get your adventures in now!
Here are 10 things you can do (literally right now) to end your summer right:
1. Make a fruity popsicle (because homemade things are always better)
2. Have the most epic water balloon fight (*see this video for inspiration)
3. Read a book outside (Go Set a Watchman was great)
4. Drink lots of lemonade (because fall is coming and so are pumpkin-flavored drinks)
5. Buy a watermelon and try to cut it like this (I've been doing it wrong my whole life)
6. Sleep in late (because you're not going to be sleeping late starting too soon)
7. Blow giant bubbles (I don't care how old you are, this is a summer classic)
8. Go to the drive-in (here are the closest ones to Wagner)
9. Have a picnic in the park (maybe bring those homemade popsicles)
10. Be outside as much as possible (find any and every excuse to enjoy the summer sun)
Summer is coming to a close, people! STOP READING THIS AND GO ENJOY SUMMER!