POSITION: Coordinator of Clinical Placement & Simulation Lab
DEPARTMENT: Physician Assistant (PA) Program
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Director of PA Program
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB PURPOSE: Manages and maintains the daily functions of the simulation lab and the coordination of clinical experiences.
- Oversees the daily operation of the Simulation Laboratory.
- Maintains equipment and supplies for the Simulation Laboratory.
- Provides administrative support for the Program Director.
- Monitors clinical affiliation agreements, communicating with lawyers, obtaining signatures, and maintaining files.
- Maintains Clinical and Graduate Phase Rotation Guides
- Coordinates placement of all students in the Clinical and Graduate Phases.
- Coordinates placement for International Clinical Experiences.
- Maintains and updates syllabi and objections as requested.
- Assists with complying assessment tools as per accreditation standards.
- Responsible for electronic input of ARC-PA Appendices.
- Maintains comprehensive files for all clinical sites and preceptors.
- Maintains grade sheets of all students enrolled in the three phases of the program.
- Maintains contact with Clinical Sites- administrators and preceptors.
- Maintains databases on E-Value.
- Participates as administrative leader in experimental service learning events( EX: medical Education/Mission Trip(s)
- Attend meetings and composes minutes.
Nothing in this job description restricts Management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- 5 years minimum experience required.
- Superior customer service and telephone skills required.
- Good organizations skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with a high level of efficiency in a high volume customer service environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and web-based services.
- Must be proactive and willing to learn and adapt to the daily challenges of a hectic, customer service oriented office
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
To apply, please direct letters of interest and resumes to:
Joy Stapleton, Executive Assistant to the Provost
One Campus Road
Staten Island, NY 10301
email@example.com with the subject line "Coordinator of Clinical Placement & Simulation Lab"
No phone calls please. The review of applications will begin immediately.
Wagner College is an Equal Opportunity Employer