Men of Color Initiative
Men of Color Initiative Mission:
As part of Wagner College’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion the Men of Color Initiative (MCI) is a collective designed to aid traditionally underrepresented male students of color at Wagner College.
MCI promotes excellence through scholarship, achievement, leadership, and citizenship.
The initiative and its activities are open to all students without regard to race, gender, national origins, or other characteristics.
Through programming and support we would like to:
- Increase the enrollment and matriculation of underrepresented students.
- Increase retention of underrepresented students.
- Improve the overall grade point average of underrepresented students.
- Increase the graduation rate of underrepresented students.
- Enhance the quality of life of men from these underrepresented communities.
For more information, please contact Sidiq Soulemana at email@example.com.