Wagner College is proud to announce our series of events designed to celebrate and recognize the rich contributions of women in our community and beyond.
March is Women’s HERstory Month which was declared by the U.S. congress in 1987 to salute women for their invaluable contributions to the growth, prosperity, and moral fiber of this country. Women's HERstory month is dedicated to increasing the visibility of all women and women-identified people in the Wagner College community. Join us during March and April as we bring together clubs, organizations, and community members to not only celebrate women but highlight the issues impacting women in our community and beyond. We will be sharing stories, elevating women's voices, and celebrating women whose stories inspire, enrich, and strengthen Wagner College each day.
2022-2023 EventsWomens History Month
|Career & Family: Can We Really Have It All?||Tuesday, March 23rd|
|Women’s History Month Leadership Panel||Wednesday, March 24th|
|Feminism - A Conversation||April 6th|
|Women Who Inspire Ceremony||April 8th|
Women's HERstory Committee
- Dr. Rita Reynolds, Associate Professor and Chair of History Expand Your Horizons (EYH) Faculty Advisor
- Dr. Ange Concepcion, Assistant Dean of Campus Life
- Annabeth Hinman, '20, Presidential Fellow & Alumna
- Nicole Ntumba, Area Coordinator of Office of Residential Education
- Desiree Braithwaite, Assistant Director of Central Service Department and Advisor of BS