Please see below for descriptions of the workshops being offered this month.
Google Drive Workshop: Google Drive is a wonderful tool for sharing and collaborating on documents with colleagues. It also provides an alternative place to store documents and files. In this workshop we will cover:
- What is Google Drive?
- Navigation of Google Drive
- Uploading and Deleting Files
- Creating and Editing Folders
- Creating and Working with Google Docs
- Creating and Working with Google Sheets
- Creating and Working with Google Forms
- Collaborating with Google Drive
Google Calendar Workshop: Google Calendar is a great asset for organizing and scheduling your busy day. In this workshop we will cover:
- What is Google Calendar?
- Navigation of Google Calendar
- Creating a Calendar Event
- Editing and Deleting Calendar Events
- Inviting Guests to an Event
- Creating Email Reminders
- Creating Secondary Calendars
- Sharing your Calendar with Others