Need help? Ask a librarian!
Chat service is available during current operating hours. If chat is unavailable you may email us at email@example.com
Schedule a Research Appointment
Our librarians are available to meet you on Zoom to help you with your research assignments.
Fill our our research appointment request form and a librarian will be in touch with you to confirm your date, time, and details.
You will need to log in with Wagner email (All Access Pass) credentials to access the form.
Library building CLOSED due to the COVID-19 health emergency
Online research help is available during current library hours.
When we reopen, the library will only be open to CURRENT Wagner students and faculty. Expected reopen date (contingent upon campus conditions and NY State guidance) is Monday, August 24, 2020.
Fall 2020 Library Hours (proposed)
(contingent on health and staffing conditions)
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 9:15 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
The library will look and work differently in Fall 2020 due to COVID-19 precautions
- All library spaces will require masks and social distancing
- Book holds, Grab-and-Go pickup, and Interlibrary Loan services are available
- All library materials will be quarantined for 72 hours upon return (including reserves!)
- All research help, library instruction, and tutoring will be remote via Zoom
- No headphone or phone charger lending (bring your own)
Services for Faculty
The library offers many services to Wagner faculty members, including copyright support, information literacy instruction, Zotero (citation management) training, and more. Visit the faculty services page for more information and to contact a librarian for assistance.