The Class of '59 Learning Commons houses four group study rooms. These rooms are designated for CURRENT Wagner student use only.
- Study Room 1 - Smart Board with laptop and white board. Max capacity: 7.
- Study Room 2 - Smart Board with laptop and white board. Max capacity: 7.
- Study Room 3 - Smart Board with laptop and accordion wall to share space with Room 4, allowing for larger groups. Max capacity: 7 (14 when shared with room 4).
- Study Room 4 - White board only (accordion wall shared with room 3). Max capacity: 7 (14 when shared with room 3).
Group Study Room Policy
- Study rooms are for groups of 2-7 students only.
- Maximum of 2 hours per group, unless no one else is waiting.
- NO FOOD is permitted in any of the study rooms.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Keep your voices down.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Circulation Desk, by phone at 718-390-3401, or online through our reservation system.
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the scheduled start time. After 10 minutes, the reservation will be canceled and the room will be available for other groups to use.
- At least two members of the group must be present to pick up the key and use the room. ONE member of the group must leave a Wagner ID at the front desk while using the room. They will get their ID card back when they return the key.
- The room key must NOT leave the library building. If you must leave the room and plan to return, bring the key to the circulation desk before leaving the building.