Academics & Writing
It is not too early to start preparing for your SHSAT test this summer. Our course is taught by NYS licensed teachers who will review the following topics:
- Reading: students analyze and interpret passages by answering questions
- Verbal: grammar rules and text-based editing
- Mathematical word problems and computational questions
- Problems in arithmetic, algebra, probability, statistics, and geometry (Multiple Choice)
- Open-ended Math questions. (Not Multiple Choice)
For updates regarding the SHSAT exam including registration visit https://schools.nyc.gov.
July 13 – August 17, 2022
Wednesdays, 9am – 12pm
Our course is taught by NYS licensed teachers who will review the language arts and mathematics subjects covered in the Catholic High School Admissions Test administered in the fall.
For updates regarding the TACHS exam including registration visit https://www.tachsinfo.com.
July 12 – August 16, 2022
Tuesdays, 9am – 12pm