Information Technology Bootcamps
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- 20-30 Hours a Week Learners can graduate as fully-fledged developers by dedicating just 20-30 hours a week.
- Job Assistance Recruiters will assist students with job search and placement following completion.
- Maintain Your Schedule Flexible program allows you to maintain your academic and professional schedule while taking the course.
- 1-on-1 Mentorship Receive one-on-one mentorship sessions on a weekly basis with an expert mentor.
- Payment Options Convenient payment options such as Self-pay, scholarships, financing, crowdfunding, income sharing, grants, and deferred tuition.
- Real World Learning Accumulate a project portfolio to build your brand with prospective employers.
The programs below are offered through a partnership with QuickStart, a provider of IT training programs with college partners across the United States.