Wagner College Events & Scheduling
COVID Related Scheduling Policies
The policy outlined below has been created in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the efforts the College is taking to mitigate a spread of the virus on campus. It is evolving and will be adjusted as needed.
Note: All student organization events are governed by the policies set by Student Engagement and Activities. All questions and requests should be directed to their office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting https://wagner.presence.io/.
Fall 2020 Meeting & Event Scheduling
During the Fall 2020 semester it is recommended that campus community plan mostly virtual events.
If you are planning on holding a virtual-only event during this time and would still like it to be published to the https://wagner.edu/newsroom/events/ and Daily Bulletin, you can submit a request via AdAstra and deselect the “Requires Room” box in the Event Meetings section of the AdAstra event request form. Be sure to include directions on how to register for the virtual session in the Event Details section whether that be through Zoom Event Registration or via email to the Event Organizer.
When virtual meetings are not an option students, staff and faculty can request in-person meetings and events following the policies outlined below.
- No non-Wagner visitors will be permitted on campus without approval from the Vice President responsible for oversight of the department hosting the event. Permission must be sought in writing and guest information must be entered in the new campus visitor management system, Envoy. Visitors must acknowledge that they accept the terms for entering campus. For access, training or information on Envoy, contact the IT Help Desk. All campus visitors MUST enter at the guard’s booth to check in with security prior to entering campus.
- Non-Wagner visitors are defined as: parents, guests, guest speakers, alumni, vendors, campus recruiters and/or local community members, who are not normally on campus at least one day per week during consecutive weeks and are not also a commuter or residential student, staff or faculty subject to testing protocols.
- There are new maximum capacities for campus spaces. These new capacities have been updated in AdAstra and are also available to view below. All requests for space MUST include the expected in-person attendance in the request form. Any requests with an expected in-person attendance exceeding the capacity for the space will be declined. During the event, it is the responsibility of the person requesting/hosting the event to ensure that maximum capacity is not exceeded.
- No meetings/events/rehearsals will be permitted to start before 8am or run past 10pm. Public Safety will follow this schedule for the opening of buildings and locking at night. Anyone using spaces outside of these times will be escorted out of the building. Rooms will remain locked when not in use. Public Safety will ONLY open a space if the individual requesting for the room to be unlocked has their confirmation in-hand and the meeting information matches details supplied to Public Safety.
- Event confirmations are automatically-generated and emailed upon approval. If you haven’t received your approval at least 48-hours prior to the event start, contact email@example.com.
- Policies related to specific locations:
- Faculty Dining Room: This space will be closed until further notice.
- Residence Hall Lounges: For Fall 2020 there will be no “non-residential students” permitted in any Residence Hall spaces including D3 Annex, Guild Lounge and Manzulli Board Room, the only exception being Gatehouse Lounge for credit classes being taught in the room.
- Outdoor spaces: A maximum of 50 people will be permitted to gather at outdoor locations as per NYS guidelines.
- Union Atrium: Until further notice, there will be no events permitted in the Union Atrium or “tabling” spaces in the Student Union. A maximum of two tabling events at one time will be permitted around Trautmann Square or the Oval.
- In addition to the rules listed above, all campus events and meetings must:
- Ensure that all students, faculty, staff and approved visitors in attendance are wearing appropriate face coverings and practicing social distancing.
- Assist in cleaning by using the products provided in the space to wipe down any surfaces used. Please help us in reporting if these products have been depleted by contacting Campus Operations.
- The event organizer must record attendance for each meeting and be able to produce attendance records upon request for the purposes of contact tracing.
|Room Number||New Max||Description||Media||Zoom Compatible|
|Campus Hall 104||6||Classroom with tablet desks||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Campus Hall 201||16||Classroom with tablet desks||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Campus Hall 207/209||9||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Campus Hall 208/210||8||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Campus Hall 213||9||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||No|
|Campus Hall 217||7||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Campus Hall 228||8||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Campus Hall 231||9||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Campus Hall 232||20||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Foundation Hall – Manzulli Board Room||TBD||Meetings/Lectures||Laptop with Projection||No|
|Harborview Hall – Gatehouse Lounge||TBD||Multi-purpose||None||No|
|Kairos House – Chapel||TBD||Multi-purpose||None||No|
|Main Hall – B5||TBD||Acting Studio||None||No|
|Main Hall – B9||TBD||Dance Studio||None||No|
|Main Hall 6||15||Classroom with tables and chairs||Computer with dual projection||No|
|Main Hall 7||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 8||13||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with projection||No|
|Main Hall 11||15||Acting/Music Studio||Mobile media cart||No|
|Main Hall 12||14||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 13||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 20||16||Tiered with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 22||12||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with projection||No|
|Main Hall 23||18||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 23A||22||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 26||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 27||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 28||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Main Hall 29A||TBD||Acting/Dance Studio||None||No|
|Main Hall 42||16||Classroom with tables and chairs||Computer with TV Screen||No|
|Main Hall 44||11||Mac Computer Lab with tables and chairs||Computer with TV Screen||No|
|Reynolds Coffeehouse||TBD||Lounge/Performance Space||Computer with TV Screens||No|
|Spiro Hall 1||11||Tiered classroom with tablet desks||Laptop with projection||No|
|Spiro Hall 2||47||Tiered lecture hall with tablet desks||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Spiro Hall 3||11||Tiered classroom with tablet desks||Laptop with projection||No|
|Spiro Hall 4||22||Tiered lecture hall with tablet desks||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Spiro Hall 5||23||Tiered lecture hall with tables and chairs||Laptop with projection||No|
|Spiro Hall 27||6||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Spiro Hall 28||15||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with projection||No|
|Spiro Hall 29||15||Classroom with tables and chairs||Laptop with projection||No|
|Spiro Hall 30||15||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Spiro Hall 31||15||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
|Spiro Hall 32||6||Mac Computer Lab with tables and chairs||Computer with TV Screen||No|
|Spiro Computer Lab A||18||Computer Lab with tables and chairs||Computer with projection||No|
|Spiro Computer Lab B||15||Computer Lab with tables and chairs||Laptop with TV Screen||No|
|Union 201||18||Classroom with tables and chairs||Full media with wireless projection||Yes|
We will rely on the campus community to assist in enforcing the guidelines outlined above. To report a potential violation, please use this form: Confidential Community Health Policy Violation Report.
Viewing room availability prior to requesting event:
If you would like to view the availability of a room prior to requesting an event please review our AdAstra Update Document for tips on how to navigate the scheduling grid.
Requesting an Event
Follow the steps listed below or view the YouTube Tutorial for directions on requesting an event.
To access the scheduling system visit: https://schedule.wagner.edu
Login in using your same All Access Pass used to login to your Wagner email.
Make sure you are at the Astra Home section and click on Request an Event. A page will load that looks like this:
Select the type of form you are filling out:
Admin/Staff/Faculty – Any Wagner event not being held or sponsored by a student organization will be filtered through Lifelong Learning.
Registered Student Organizations – All student organization events will be filtered through Student Engagement and Activities.
If you wish to have your event published on the Wagner Calendar of Events site please pay special attention to the area highlighted in red in the image above.
Select the time of your event. If this is a single date use the first tab, if is a recurring date use the second tab, and if it spanning a 24-hour plus period of time use the third tab. Hit create. See image below Step 5.
Select the meeting date you wish to assign a room for. Hit assign rooms.
1. Events being requested with less than 48 hours notice will not be permitted by the system.
2. Event requests during a future semester can not be fulfilled until the credit schedule has been uploaded.
The screen for step 4 & 5 should appear as it does below:
A list will pop up with your schedule at the top and the list of rooms available or unavailable (marked in red). To sort rooms alphabetically click on the word room at the top of the column.
Scroll through the list of rooms until you find your preferred room. Keep in mind there may be multiple pages, so be sure to click next page to scroll through entire room inventory.
Select the room(s) you wish to book and click ok.
If you have entered multiple dates a window will pop up with any conflicts. You can choose to book in your preferred space for all dates that there are no conflicts, or find another room.
The room list will appear as follows on your screen:
Hit submit at the top left hand corner of the form.