Programs for Children & Teens
SUMMER 2023 PROGRAMS
Important Program Information
- All programs are available for self-registration on our enrollment site via American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. To enroll in a children’s or teen program follow the steps below:
- Create Household Profile with the parent/guardian as the Head of Household and then follow the second step to add a Youth Member. If you already have a profile but are having difficulty logging in please email us at email@example.com.
- Navigate through the courses and click “Add to Cart”.
- Click check-out in the top right-hand corner.
- Continue to the final page where you will provide credit card information.
- Once successfully processed you will receive an automatic confirmation and receipt.
- If you are having difficulty completing enrollment, have additional questions, or would prefer to complete over the phone please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will respond scheduling a time to call to complete over the phone.
All programs are subject to cancellation by Wagner College due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of cancellation by Wagner College, you will receive a full refund. Once a program has begun, no refunds will be issued. Any cancellations made by students prior to program start date may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee per student per class session.
Class descriptions may be subject to change to accommodate students’ ages, space requirements, weather, and other circumstances.
Following enrollment you will receive an email with directions.
All students participating in a Wagner College Summer Program must submit a health form completed within one year of the last day of camp they are enrolled in.