The Wagner College Guild was founded in 1918 to assist and support Wagner students, who at that time were Lutheran seminarians. Women from the Lutheran synods of Staten Island, Brooklyn, New Jersey and Long Island would provide meals, sew buttons and offer other services to the students.
Today, the Guild has over 200 members and supports the college with fundraising efforts and scholarships.
The next meeting will be June 20 at noon in the Faculty Dining Room.
For membership information, contact Kaitlin Girton at 718-420-4551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.