Wagner College classes and administrative offices will operate remotely on Tuesday, February 13th due to the forecasted significant snowfall for our area. All essential personnel are required to report to work on campus.
- For faculty, please contact your students to let them know how you will be conducting classes remotely. In the event, that you are unable to conduct classes online or students are unable to attend remotely, please let students know how the work will be made up for the day.
- Wagner College Dining will open as scheduled. Robot Delivery will be suspended for the day.
- Parking: To facilitate the plowing of roadways and parking lots, please review the following changes to parking on campus.
- Foundation Lot will be closed.
- Tiers Lots will be closed.
- Parking on interior campus roadways (behind Towers and Cunard Loop) will not be permitted.
- Student Parking Restricted to Stadium: Student vehicles remaining on campus overnight must be moved to the Stadium parking lot by 12am (2/13).
- Faculty and Staff Restricted to Spiro: Employee vehicles remaining on campus overnight must be moved to the Spiro Lot by 12am (2/13)
- Ferry Shuttle Service is suspended tomorrow. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
In all instances, for community members who will be on or traveling to campus tomorrow, please proceed with caution and leave extra time for travel.
We anticipate that the regular schedule will resume on Wednesday, February 14, in the morning.
UPDATE: Resuming regular parking operations on campus.