Main Hall was built in 1929, and was the first building at Wagner designed specifically to function as a classroom building. In addition to housing the theatre and arts studios, it also accommodates faculty offices and classrooms along with our newly established Mac Lab on the top floor. Departments housed in Main Hall include the performing and visual arts. The building was designed by architect George W. Conable, who had prepared plans for the Singer Building, and was also the designer of the Trinity Lutheran Church on Staten Island, as well as numerous hospitals, residences and churches.
Any students interested in joining Dr. Gagnon's EYH Trip to Peru during Spring Break please attend this informational meeting.