The Ferry Shuttle runs 7 days a week by reservation only, with a capacity limited to 6 passengers per van per run.
All reservations must be make 24 hours in advance and completed as indicated below:
Tuesday – Friday Reservations must be completed by 3:00pm 1 day prior to travel
Saturday through Monday Reservations must be made by noon on Friday
Please contact Karen Quigley for holiday and break schedules.
Ferry Shuttle Ticket Reservation
- Go to: https://wagner.universitytickets.com
- You will need to set up an account the first time you go to the ticket site
- Use your Wagner College email address and a password you will remember. Use this to log in for future reservations.
- You will see on the Home page a menu bar
TICKET OFFICE HOME PACKAGES WEEKDAY FERRY SCHEDULE WEEKEND FERRY SCHEDULE
Click on either Weekday or Weekend Ferry Schedule
- Calendar of days will come up. Select the specific day you would like to take the Van.
- Next you will see the list of the times the van will be departing from Campus and from the Ferry terminal. Reserve by adding “1” to the appropriate time slot. You can only make the reservation for yourself. You can make a reservation for multi-days and times. You can keep adding tickets to your cart until you are ready to “checkout” but tickets are only held for 20 minutes before they get released.
- Click the reserve button on the bottom of the page. You will see the reservation- date and times you reserved. If you do not click reserve button your reservation will not be confirmed or registered.
- You will have to read and agree to the COVID wavier that appears below your reservation.
- To complete the reservation you will need to check out. The checkout button is on the bottom right side corner.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email, confirming your reservation.