Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification, and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) and first-year scheduling should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in Office of Academic Advising and Accessibility in the Union.
Fall and Spring Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For transcript and enrollment verification queries:
Please Email email@example.com for transcript requests and enrollment verifications.
Please allow 3 business days to process ALL requests
More information on requesting your official transcript can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/transcripts/
For all other queries:
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding registration, transfer credits, and degree audits.
For Tuition/Billing questions- https://wagner.edu/business-office/
Important Upcoming Dates/ Fall 2023 semester
*Please be advised Wagner College will not offer a Winter Session this year*
- August 28, Monday, First day of classes (begins 8:00 am)
- August 28, Monday Declare Pass/Fail option begins
- August 28-Sept 5, Mon.-Tues. Drop/Add period (ends at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, September 5)
- September 4, Monday Labor Day – Holiday- No classes
- September 15-17, Fri.-Sun. Rosh Hashanah – No exams after 4:00 pm.
- September 22, Friday Last day to declare Pass/Fail option
- September 24-25, Sun.-Mon. Yom Kippur – September 25 (No exams before 7:00 pm)
- October 9-10, Mon.-Tues. Fall Break (Columbus Day – Holiday) – No Classes (Monday and Tuesday)
- October 11, Wednesday Classes resume
- Oct. 16-Nov. 10, Mon -Fri Advisement & Registration for Graduate and Undergraduate students for Spring
- November 22-24, Wed.-Fri. Thanksgiving Holiday— No Classes
- December 4, Monday Last day of classes before final exams’ Last day to withdraw from a course
- Dec 5-6 Tues.-Wed. Reading days
- December 7-13-Thur.-Wed. Final examinations
- December 13, Wednesday Semester ends