Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Summer Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
During this time:
Please email or call (1-718-390-3173) as we are monitoring remotely during the office hours 9:00 – 4:00 (Eastern standard time) to handle questions that you may have. We will respond in the order of receipt. You are important to us, please allow us time to process your query.
All other queries:
Please Email the email@example.com for questions like registration, transfer, and degree audits.
More information can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/
Please Email the firstname.lastname@example.org for students who attended Wagner and are requesting transcripts
Transcripts are processed on Tuesdays and mailed out on Thursday.
More information can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/transcripts/
Take care and be safe out there.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Classes begin Monday, August 24, 2020
- Drop/Add: August 24, Monday to September 1, Tuesday
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail – September 18, Friday
- Advisement and Registration October 19-November 5
- Reading Days – November 23, 24
- Final Exams- held online November 30- December 5
- Last day of the semester – December 5, 2020