Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Spring 2019 Drop/Add: January 14th, 2019 – January 22nd, 2019
- Spring Break: March 4th, 2019 – March 9th, 2019
- Last Day of Classes: April 27th, 2019
- Final Exams: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 – Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Baccalaureate: May 9th, 2019
- Commencement: May 10th, 2019