Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Fall and Spring Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For all queries:
Please Email the email@example.com for questions like registration, transfer, and degree audits.
More information can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/
Please Email the firstname.lastname@example.org for students who attended Wagner and are requesting transcripts
Transcripts are processed within 24 hours
More information can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/transcripts/
Important Upcoming Dates
- Classes begin Monday, August 30, 2021
- Drop/Add: August 30, Monday to September 7, Tuesday
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail – September 24, Friday
- Advisement and Registration October 18 to November 12
- Reading Days – December 6-7
- Final Exams-December 8-14
- Last day of the semester – December 14, 2021