Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Spring 2020 Drop/Add: January 21st-28th 2020
- Spring Break: March 16th- 21st, 2020
- Classes Resume: March 23rd, 2020
- Incomplete coursework Due to Faculty: March 27th, 2020
- Last day to Course Withdrawal: May 1st, 2020
- Last Day of Classes: May 1st, 2020
- Final Exams: Wednesday, May 6th-12th, 2020