Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) and first year scheduling should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Fall and Spring Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office hours:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For transcript and enrollment verification queries:
Please Email email@example.com for transcript requests and enrollment verifications.
Please allow 48 hours for all requests
More information on requesting your official transcript can be found here: https://wagner.edu/registrar/transcripts/
For all other queries:
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding registration, transfer credits, and degree audits.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Classes begin Monday, August 29, 2022
- Drop/Add: August 29, Monday to September 6, Tuesday
- Last day to declare Pass/Fail – September 23, Friday
- Advisement and Registration October 17 – November 11, Mon – Fri
- Reading Days – December 6- 7 , Tues- Wed
- Final Exams-December 8 – December 14, Thurs-Wed
- Last day of the semester – December 14, 2022, Wed