Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Fall 2019 Drop/Add: August 26th, 2019 – September 3rd, 2019
- Fall Break: October 14th-15th 2019
- Classes Resume: October 16th, 2019
- Incomplete coursework Due to Faculty: October 18th, 2019
- Last day to Course Withdrawal: December 2nd, 2019
- Final Exams: Thursday, December 5th, 2019 – Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
- Last Day of Classes: December 11th, 2019