Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Important Upcoming Dates
- Fall 2018 Drop/Add: August 27th, 2018- September 4th, 2018
- Labor Day Holiday: Monday, September 3rd, 2018
- Fall Break: October 8th-9th, 2018
- Last Day of Classes: Monday, December 3rd, 2018
- Final Exams: Thursday, December 6th, 2018 to Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
- Winter Break: December 12th, 2018 – January 11th, 2019