Below are a series of forms used regularly in the Registrar's office
Please download the form you need
You can also mail or fax forms to us:
Wagner College, Registrar's Office, One Campus Road, Staten Island, NY 10301
FALL 2023 is winding down, and we want to share several reminders:
- Friday, December 1st 2023 is the last day we’ll be processing transcript requests for current students until after grades are all entered. If you ask us to ‘hold for grades, we will start processing on Tuesday, January 2nd, with the bulk of transcripts out by Monday, January 8th.
- Course Withdrawal Forms are due on the last day of class, on Monday, December 4, 2023
- We will post grades on December 19, 2023
- Academic Policy Appeal (Petition)
- Audit Application
- Declaration of Major Form
- Declaration of Minor Form
- Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) Major Proposal Form
- Enrollment Verification form- email the Registrars Office with your enrollment verification request to firstname.lastname@example.org (for use if National Student Clearinghouse verification is not acceptable)
Administrative Process Forms:
- Application for Readmission
- Undergraduate Withdrawal Form
- Undergraduate Leave of Absence Form
- Life Experience Application
- Leave of Absence Form
- Graduate Withdrawal or Leave of Absence Form
- Waiver and Substitution can only be filled out by your Advisor to the Division Chair, please start with them
- USE ONLY for closed courses that need instructor permission or waiving of prerequisites for pre-registration in November and April, as well as during the first seven days of the semester for drop/add.
- DO NOT SEND DUPLICATES; PLEASE give faculty 24 hours to respond.
- If the instructor does not respond then consider the course closed and pick another class.
- Course Withdraw Form for Fall and Spring ONLY
- Course Withdrawal Form for Summer ONLY
- Independent Study Application
- Pass-Fail option for the course grade
- Tutorial Application
- Permission for undergraduates to take grad level course
Deadlines for signed graduate application is February 1 for the August grad date, June 1 for December, and November 1 for May.
Personal Information Forms:
Transfer Credit and Study Abroad
Office of Academic Advising and Accessibility Forms:
The following forms can be found on their homepage: