Welcome to the Office of Residential Education! We’re here to create a safe, respectful, and inclusive residential community that supports and challenges student growth and development through educational, social, and leadership opportunities.
For more information please contact our Central Office at 718-390-3420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Winter Housing page for student housing, late departures, and early requests!
Important Dates to Know!
- Spring 2017 move in is on January 16, 2017!
- Student occupancy verification reports occur from January 18, 2017 through January 27, 2017. See your RA for information!
- Health & Safety Inspections Round 1: January 27, 2017 through February 3, 2017.
- Spring Break: March 13, 2017 through March 17, 2017. Students do NOT have to move out! Applications for Spring Break housing will be out in February.
- Housing Applications Due- March 17, 2017. Please review the housing selection information and selection dates here.
- Health & Safety Inspection Round 2: March 20, 2017 through March 31, 2017
- Housing selection Week: Week of April 3, 2017
- Easter Break: April 14, 2017 through April 17, 2017. Students do NOT have to move out!
- Last Day of Classes: May 1, 2017- 24 Hour Quiet Hours go into affect at 4pm!
- Residence Halls Close for Undergraduate Students: May 11, 2017 at 12pm (noon).
- Residence Halls Close for Graduating Students: May 18, 2017 at 7pm.