For Updates on the college’s current status, please visit our Coronavirus Facts & Resources page
Welcome to the Office of Residential Education! We’re here to create a safe, respectful, and inclusive residential community that supports and challenges student growth and development through educational, social, and leadership opportunities.
For more information please contact our Central Office at 718-390-3420 or email email@example.com.
Important Dates to Know!
- Housing Selection: March 9th-March 12th at 5pm each night in Foundation Hall
- Due to the college’s class cancellation, housing selection will be an online process. Please review communication from Reilly Schaefer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Spring Break: March 16th-March 22nd
- Online course module/residence halls open for those approved March 23th- March 27th
- Anticipated Opening: Sunday March 29th, 2020. Subject to change pending college schedule.
- Residence Halls close for the summer on Wednesday, May 13th. Students must move out by Noon.
- Graduation: Friday, May 15th. Graduating students must move out of the residence halls by 7pm.
Who are we?
The Office of Residential Education creates a safe, respectful and inclusive community that supports and challenges student growth and development through educational, social and leadership opportunities.
What is our vision?
Residential Education will support student success through their degree completion as an agency of Wagner College & the Division of Campus Life. We will provide programs and services with direct emphasis on student growth and development with a staff of trained and caring paraprofessionals and professionals.
What do we value?
Residential Education is dedicated to partnering with residents to ensure a safe and supportive living environment for all. We strive to enable residents to freely explore their personal identities, as well as gain a deeper understanding of a diverse range of perspectives.
Residential Education believes in the promotion of all students to be engaged members of the campus community. We work to build our community through the promotion of academic success skills, interpersonal development, and civic outreach.
Residential Education emphasizes that a residential experience enhances a student’s success in college. We promote learning moments in everyday tasks and encourage all to grow into scholars, vibrant community members, and future leaders.
Residential Education strives to advocate for students living on campus. We approach advocacy as a learning opportunity that encompasses empowerment and encouragement. We want to role model and inspire students to advocate for themselves in regards to their academic success, interpersonal relationships, housing needs, and professional aspirations.
Residential Education values the integration of all students into our campus resources. We work to connect and support residents with offices and services that enhance their success at the college. We value collaborative partnerships across campus and providing training to members of our community.