New Student Housing Information
We are excited you are interested in joining our residential community at Wagner!
For any questions about the New Student housing process, please email email@example.com or call our office at 718-390-3420.
After completing your New Student Form (Step Three on the New Student Hub), residential students should then complete their housing application.
To complete a housing application,
- Go to your housing portal at housing.wagner.edu and log in using your OneLogin information OR go to your OneLogin homepage and click the ‘eRezLife’ button.
- Once logged in, all housing application forms are available under the Housing Overview tab. You will also have a recommended action to ‘Apply for housing’ that will take you to the Housing Overview tab.
- Click the ‘Apply now’ button beside the New Student Housing Application to apply.
- If this is the first time you are logging into your housing portal, you will be directed to your housing profile. You will be required to upload a profile photo and enter your cell phone number before proceeding to the housing application form. Once you have uploaded a photo and entered your cell phone number, hit ‘Save’ at the bottom on the page.
- Once you have completed the housing profile and profile questions, you will be re-directed to your homepage. You can then use the recommended action or the housing overview to reopen the application.
- Complete all questions on the application form. Mandatory questions on the application are marked with a red asterisk mark ( * ).
- If you have a roommate preference, you will be able to indicate this on your housing application. If you do not have a roommate preference, you will be able to go through the Roommate Search process in your housing portal to find a roommate.
- On the Confirm Application page, carefully review your application details and check off the two terms listed indicating that you understand and agree with all statements. Click ‘Submit application’.
- Once your application has successfully been completed, you will see the confirmation message along with your receipt number. A copy of the receipt will also be sent to your email address on file. This confirmation message will include your next steps, including creating a Roommate Profile and Roommate Group.
- If you have already indicated your roommate preference on your housing application, you do not need to create a Roommate Profile and Roommate Group.
All first year students live in Harborview Hall.
Transfer students typically live on transfer student floors in Towers Hall or with other transfer students in Foundation Hall, Guild Hall or Harborview Hall (pending availability).
Graduate students live in Towers Hall, Foundation Hall, Harborview Hall OR Guild Hall (pending availability).