The Office of Residential Education is happy to welcome you to Wagner College!
How to Apply:
Housing Applications for New and Transfer Students are located at https://housing.wagner.edu.
To log-in, please use your Wagner username (without @wagner.edu) and your password to log-in to our housing application. For any questions, please email email@example.com .
Here’s what you need to know:
- Move in is on Thursday, August 26th, 2021
- If you sign on to housing, please be advised that Wagner College has a three year residency requirement (this does not apply to commuter students).
- The housing agreement, which takes note of your lifestyle preferences, is for a full academic year. Unless you go abroad or take a leave of absence, you’ll be assigned (and charged for) housing both semesters.
- All new students live in Harborview Hall as part of the First Year Residential Experience.
- Harborview has nine Themed Communities:
- Arts and Visual Culture Community
- Academic Success
- Liberal Arts & Athletics
- Cross-Culturalism & Social Justice
- Women's Leadership
- NYC Experience
- Health Sciences
- Gender Inclusive
- If you are interested in being a part of either community please indicate on your housing application.
- To request Medical Housing Accommodation like a medical single please visit the Disability Services website.
- You will need submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Request Form.
- Your physician will need to submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Documentation Form.
- You are able to request a roommate and our office will honor mutual requests.
Still have questions?
- If you have a specific question that isn’t answered on the website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you answer as soon as we can!