The Office of Residential Education is happy to Welcome the Class of 2020!

Here’s what you need to know:

  • The housing agreement is for a full year. Unless you go abroad or take a leave of absence, you’ll be assigned (and charged for) housing both semesters.
  • All new students live in Harborview Hall as part of the First Year Residential Experience.
  • Harborview has two Themed Communities:
    • Honors Community on the 6th Floor
    • Arts and Visual Culture Community on the 12th Floor
    • If you are interested in being a part of either community please indicate on your housing application.
  • To request Medical Housing Accommodation like a medical single please visit the Disability Services website.
    • You will need submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Request Form.
    • Your physician will need to submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Documentation Form.
  • You are able to request a roommate and our office will honor mutual requests.

Still have questions?

  • If you have a specific question that isn’t answered on the website, send us an email at, and we’ll get you answer as soon as we can!

Apply for housing now