The Office of Residential Education is happy to welcome you to Wagner College!
How to Apply:
After completing your New Student Form (Step Three on the New Student Hub), residential students should then complete their housing application.
To complete a housing application,
- Go to your housing portal at housing.wagner.edu and log in using your OneLogin information OR go to your OneLogin homepage and click the ‘eRezLife’ button.
- Once logged in, all housing application forms are available under the Housing Overview tab. You will also have a recommended action to ‘Apply for housing’ that will take you to the Housing Overview tab.
- Click the ‘Apply now’ button beside the New Student Housing Application to apply.
- If this is the first time you are logging into your housing portal, you will be directed to your housing profile. You will be required to upload a profile photo and enter your cell phone number before proceeding to the housing application form. Once you have uploaded a photo and entered your cell phone number, hit ‘Save’ at the bottom on the page.
- Once you have completed the housing profile and profile questions, you will be re-directed to your homepage. You can then use the recommended action or the housing overview to reopen the application.
- Complete all questions on the application form. Mandatory questions on the application are marked with a red asterisk mark ( * ).
- If you have a roommate preference, you will be able to indicate this on your housing application. If you do not have a roommate preference, you will be able to go through the Roommate Search process in your housing portal to find a roommate.
- On the Confirm Application page, carefully review your application details and check off the two terms listed indicating that you understand and agree with all statements. Click ‘Submit application’.
- Once your application has successfully been completed, you will see the confirmation message along with your receipt number. A copy of the receipt will also be sent to your email address on file. This confirmation message will include your next steps, including creating a Roommate Profile and Roommate Group.
- If you have already indicated your roommate preference on your housing application, you do not need to create a Roommate Profile and Roommate Group.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you sign on to housing, please be advised that Wagner College has a three year residency requirement (this does not apply to commuter students).
- The housing agreement, which takes note of your lifestyle preferences, is for a full academic year. Unless you go abroad or take a leave of absence, you’ll be assigned (and charged for) housing both semesters.
- All new students live in Harborview Hall as part of the First Year Residential Experience.
- Harborview has nine Themed Communities:
- Academic Success
- Arts and Visual Culture
- Gender Inclusive Housing
- Women's Leadership
- If you are interested in being a part of either community please indicate on your housing application.
- To request Medical Housing Accommodation like a medical single please visit the Accessibility Services website.
- You will need submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Request Form.
- Your physician will need to submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Documentation Form.
- You are able to request a roommate and our office will honor mutual requests.
Still have questions?
- If you have a specific question that isn’t answered on the website, send us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll get you answer as soon as we can!