The Office of Residential Education is happy to Welcome the Class of 2019!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The housing agreement is for a full year. Unless you go abroad or take a leave of absence, you’ll be assigned (and charged for) housing both semesters.
- The rate for campus housing 2015-2016 is $3,950 per semester.
- All new students live in Harborview Hall as part of the First Year Residential Experience.
- Harborview has two Themed Communities:
- Honors Community on the 6th Floor
- Arts and Visual Culture Community on the 12th Floor
- If you are interested in being a part of either community please indicate on your housing application.
- To request Medical Housing Accommodation like a medical single please visit the Disability Services website.
- You will need submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Request Form.
- Your physician will need to submit the Medical Housing Accommodation Documentation Form.
- You are able to request a roommate and our office will honor mutual requests.
Still have questions?
- If you have a specific question that isn’t answered on the website, send us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll get you answer as soon as we can!