Graduate students can live with our community at Wagner!
Options for Graduate Students:
- Graduate students can opt into living on the Graduate and Professional Studies floor of Harborview Hall.
- Graduate students cam express interest in living in a single in Towers Hall (additional rate applies).
- Graduate students can express interest in living in a double room in Towers Hall or Guild Hall. This may be with another graduate student or an undergraduate student.
Other Important Information:
- Housing applications can be found at housing.wagner.edu.
- Additionally, since a kitchen will not be available, a 19, 14, or 10-meal plan must be selected.
- When students apply for housing they also sign the electronic housing agreement. The housing agreement is a binding contract for the full academic year. Under extreme circumstances, residential students may request to be released from the housing agreement. A committee with representation from the Deans Office, Financial Aid, Bursar, and the Office of Residential Education will review the request. A release from the housing agreement is not guaranteed.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at email@example.com or 718-390-3420.