The Residential Guest policy is as follows:
- All students are responsible for the actions of their guests and visitors anywhere on campus.
- All guests and visitors must complete the online Guest Pass located below.
- Guests and visitors may need to sign in to events or programs sponsored by the College and/or student clubs/organizations.
- Guests and visitors of the College must adhere to all Wagner College policies and procedures and must remain with the host at all times, without exception.
- Every resident of the College is permitted no more than 2 guests at a time. Guests are permitted to stay overnight in the residence halls for a maximum of 2 nights within a given month.
- Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted to stay overnight in the residence halls. Upon arrival, each guest must be complete the online Guest Pass.
- Each guest should present a valid Guess Pass that is emailed to students after the competition of the online Guest Pass along with a valid and current photo ID. Guests may not be signed into more than one residence hall at a time.
- Roommates are required to check with one another to confirm that guest/visitors are not an inconvenience to their living environment.
- Visitation during exam weeks is limited to current members of the Wagner College community. When classes are not in session (during academic year holiday breaks), students remaining in housing may only have guests in the halls between 10 am and 8 pm; no overnight guests are permitted. However, students living on campus during the summer session follow the academic year policy.
- The Office of Residential Education reserves the right to modify guest privileges at any time as determined by the needs of the community and will notify residents in advance if changes are made. Hosting or attending a gathering of ten or more people in a resident’s room or suite at any time is prohibited.
To register a guest, the Wagner College student should submit this form.