The Office of Residential Education understands that some students need housing outside of the traditional Fall and Spring semesters. As such, we are now accepting requests for Thanksgiving Break housing, late departures for Winter Break, Winter Break housing and Spring semester early arrivals.
Thanksgiving Break Housing
Thanksgiving Break is Wednesday, November 27th to Sunday, December 1st. Students who need Thanksgiving Break Housing must submit an application for housing. That application can be found here. Please note there is no cost associated with Thanksgiving Break Housing.
Winter Break Housing
All residence halls close by 12:00pm on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Students who need Winter Break Housing must submit an application for break housing. That application can be found here.
Please review the terms and conditions of winter break housing here:
- The rate for winter housing is $100.00 per day or $270.00 a week. Students will live in their Fall 2019 residential assignment.
- Billing weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
- Students needing to stay on Friday, December 13, Saturday December 14, and Sunday December 15 will be charged $100.00 per day.
- Students needing to arrive early, must put in a request. Requests can be entered here. Early arrival fees are $100.00 per day.
- Pending construction and maintenance work, the Office of Residential Education reserves the right to provide temporary assignments if needed.
- All policies, procedures, rules and regulations of Wagner College are in effect during break housing.