The purpose of Wagner College Recreation Sports & Leisure Activities is to provide students (both commuter and residential) with the opportunity to express their wellness and competitive nature while interacting in a fun, safe, and friendly environment. Our intramurals program values good sportsmanship, cooperation, and integrity, while aspiring to create a diverse Wagner College community.
What do we offer?
We have offered the following activities in the past:
- Futsal Soccer
- Flag Football
- Bubble Soccer
Don't see something you are interested in? Let us know and we can try to make it happen.
How to get involved?
Log on to imleagues.com
- Create a login using your WAGNER email
- Search for Wagner College under schools
- Select each sport you are interested in participating in
- You may participate in more than one sport at a time
- You must register for each sport separately
- There are two different options for creating teams
- Create Team: If you have a group of people who you would like to be on the same team with, then you can all sign up to be on the same team
- Free Agent: If you are just looking to be a participant on any team you can join as a free agent and a team with either add you to their team, or we will add you to a team.