- Fall 2016 Club Registration - Click Here
Due by Friday, September 9th at 5:00pm
- 2016-2017 SAFAC Allocation Information
Due by Friday, September 9th at 5:00pm in the SGA office.
- Reimbursement Form - SGA Reimbursement Form
Did you already purchase items listed on your approved SGA budget? Come to the SGA office to access the reimbursement form, and attach your receipts (as noted in the Finance Guideline), and submit this form to the SGA office.
Due by Tuesday, November 29th at 5:00pm
- Club & Organization Digest (mass email to student body) - Click Here
Send an email to the entire campus community to promote your event, club, or organization
- Social Media - Email Information/Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Have information about your event posted on SGA Social Media Accounts.
- Civic Engagement Form - filled out via Check I'm Here app
- A Civic Engagement Form must be filled out for two events per semester (minimum)
- Details on required community service requirements can be found at this link: Community Service Requirements
Due by April 28th at 5pm
Join Student Government:
- Application - Click Here
We are always looking for motivated students who are looking to improve Wagner College.
Starting a club or organization:
- Guidelines for creating a club/organization
- You must have an adviser
- You must have a constitution
- You must have 10 members and their student IDs
To begin the process of having your club/organization created, email all of the above information to the SGA President.