- Fall 2019-Spring 2020 Club Registration – Click Here to Register
- 2018-2019 SAFAC Allocation Information
- Reimbursement Form – SGA Reimbursement Form
Did you already purchase items listed on your approved SGA budget? Click on the link to access the reimbursement form, and EMAIL a copy of the form and your receipts to email@example.com.
- Club & Organization Digest (mass email to student body) – Click Here to Send Email
Send an email to the entire campus community to promote your event, club, or organization
- Social Media – Email Information/Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Have information about your event posted on SGA Social Media Accounts.
- Track Hours through GivePulse: Wagner College GivePulse
- Only for those Clubs that need apply:
- Email a picture of the event with at least 5 members of your club to email@example.com
- Details on required community service requirements can be found at this link:
- Community Service Requirements per semester:
- Green = 2 ; Gold = 1 ; Silver = 0
Join Student Government:
- Application – Click Here to Apply
We are always looking for motivated students who are looking to improve Wagner College.
Starting a club or organization:
- Guidelines for creating a club/organization
- You must have an adviser
- You must have a constitution
- You must have 10 members and their student IDs
To begin the process of having your club/organization created, email all of the above information to the SGA President.