Education Abroad


All students applying for any education abroad program must first apply through the Center for Intercultural Advancement (Union 227). Education abroad programs, whether for summer (2 units), a semester, or a full year may fulfill the requirement for the Intermediate Learning Community (two courses related thematically) and meet the Intercultural requirement. Check out this site to find out more information and participate in education abroad program visits to campus.

Credits taken abroad appear on the transcript with the grades earned but are calculated as transfer credits and do not affect the student's Wagner GPA. Internships are available at many sites.

For all semester and year education abroad programs, students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of application and must be in good disciplinary standing.  Education abroad deadlines are at the last week of March the year before the academic year the student wishes to participate in education abroad.  For example, a student wanting to go abroad in the Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 must fill out the application materials by the March 31, 2022 deadline.

Education Abroad Interest Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.