Applying for Aid

We're here to help you apply for any aid necessary!

All students are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form annually.  New York State (NYS) residents should also file a NYS TAP application.  Students from outside of NYS are also encouraged to review their state grant program eligibility as some states allow students to utilize state grant funds if they attend school in another state.

Please be aware that our office may request additional documentation such as tax information to complete your financial aid file.  Requests for information are made via email and are available on myWagner.  Requests for documentation need to be addressed as quickly as possible to avoid delay of financial aid processing and disbursement.  After review of documentation submitted, changes in financial aid offers may occur.

For students who have a special or unusual circumstance, please contact our office for an appointment where we can discuss your situation and advise you about next steps appropriately.  Also, please our information regarding Requests for Additional Consideration.

Additionally, if a student experiences a change an unforseen change in circumstance and in need for additional assistance, we encourage you to contact our office.  Appeals are reviewed by a committee on a monthly basis.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).  More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at